Tuesday, July 21, 2009

my new fish

I haven't noticed the blog feature to add your own fish. I think it's grand!

I am a huge fan of Endless Ocean for Wii; I love the swimming around and just feeding and photographing animals and fish aspect. I get so excited when I find a new creature to document and check out. I am also easily excitable about "feeding" the little fish on my blog (I won't admit to how long I have just done that before posting). So feed my fish! Although if they are sluggish and foating to the top we've probably fed them too much.

And I would just like to thank those who have already found my new little blog. There are a lot of blogger appreciation awards but no deserved blogger reader awards. Thanks for the support.

Mandy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh. And there is why I must never own a Wii. No one would ever see me IRL again.

Words Worth Blogs! said...

Yeah, Endless Ocaen is really trancey. I won't even tell you how many hours I've logged on it. :)

Mandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails