Saturday, September 26, 2009

October Titles Preview










October is a good month for books. I've already read Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick, and the published cover is even more beautiful than the ARC. I've also just read and reviewed How To Say Goodbye in Robot. Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld, I mean C'Mon it's going to be awesome!
And new Francesca Lia Block? Looks great. I'm also looking forward to reading Heart's Blood by Juliet Marillier because I loved Wildwood Dancing. And Goth Girl Rising is part of my vow to read anything penned by Barry Lyga. Oh yeah, Fat Cat by Robin Brande will be good. I've read and loved her previous book, Evolution Me and Other Freaks of Nature. Almost Perfect looks really good; a boy leading a girl's life.
Ha, actually I'm pretty excited about all these books! Ice looks beautiful. So does Lips Touch Three Times. I have generated an October 2009 release list here, if you follow the link you can find out more about these books.
Also check back for reviews as I read through October. I'll be reading through this list plus a few more (I Hope!).

Mandy

4 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

O!
Ice!

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

I agree, I love the covers of Ice and Lips Touch Three Times! Can't wait and thanks for compiling the great list. (:

Katie said...

All those covers just make me want to drool.

Cecelia said...

In complete agreement RE: Leviathan. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails